Multinational is hiring Recruitment Manager in Iasi
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills
• Masters or Post Graduation with Specialization in HR
• Relevant experience in HR/Recruitment and Team Management
• Should have worked in recruitment in the IT industry in Europe as the role requires working within in an offshore / outsourcing delivery model and calls for someone who has the cultural affinity to and an understanding of work practices in both geographies
• In depth knowledge for IT/BPO hiring
• An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
• Business travel may be required
• Responsible for Leading hiring and meeting Fulfilment target
• Build strategy along with Management to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
• Liaison with Business / Delivery Managers, HR Managers, Technical Panels / Technical Excellence Group and colleagues to ensure smooth execution.
• Meet individual and team KPIs. Responsible for End to End recruitment.
• Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Recruitment Consultancies, Internal Referrals, Headhunting and continuously monitoring and reviewing the cost of hire.
• Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
• Supplier Relationship Management – Periodic performance assessment of all active partners and further, renewals based on performance. In case of business need to add new partner, review and negotiate partnership agreements with potential new partners, as appropriate.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You will have a contact person who gives you all job-related details
• You can ask for your application’s feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face a situation where a company does not reply to you for days
• All of our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus schemes to candidates.