Medior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Medior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Qualification and competencies:
- Degree in IT science or equivalent apprenticeship
- Working experience as business analyst
- Working knowledge on eBanking
- General Banking knowledge
- High communication, coordination/organizational affinity
- Ability to work in both waterfall & agile development methodologies and to translate business requirements into IT demands
- Project Management reporting skills and analytical skills
- Good SQL knowledge, HPSM and MC Office
- Assist development project (SIT/UAT)
- Alignment of Fixes, Patches & Developments
- High customer orientation, flexibility and attitude towards effective problem solving
- Team player and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure having challenging deadlines
- English – essential (advanced), Italian – desirable
UniWeb is the electronic banking services system available directly on the Internet, offered by UniCredit to its Corporate customers, that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution's website.
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.