Front -End Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front -End Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• The team in Bucharest works in network with peers in France and in India and contributes to the transformation of the Information System of GTS with the development and deployment of new IT applications/services aligned with the IS strategy;
• You will spend your time :
o 50% - as a front-end developer for new applications/API in the Information System of GTS;
o 50% - as a DevOps for backend, support, monitoring CI/CD chain, environment management;
• You will be part of Feature teams (5 to 8 people) working in Scrum or Kanban mode to design and deliver innovative API and web application based on Opensource and recent technologies.
You have good knowledge of the following is a plus
• Open source strategy;
• Angular, React;
• NodeJS, Python v3 & framework Django for backend & frontend & API REST;
• CI/CD based on Jenkins / Sonar / JIRA / GitHub;
• Development environment: Windows, Linux.
We also value:
• Good command of English; French would be a plus because of direct relationship between business (Product owner) and development team;
• High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required;
• Innovative spirit: new ideas for products and processes;
• Ability to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.