Production Process Engineer Frontend Sibiu_Plant_BS
*Ensure the technical availability of the equipment; *Improve the preventive maintenance plan of the equipment; *Continuously improve the processes regarding capability and robustness.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Apply for Production Process Engineer
Check out your tasks on a daily basis!
* Ensure the technical resources regarding the process steps for the achievement of the daily production plan;
* Ensure the technical availability of the equipment;
* Improve the preventive maintenance plan of the equipment;
* Continuously improve the processes regarding capability and robustness;
* Technical trouble shoot process regarding the process steps and work according to the procedures, work instructions, standards;
* Reach the targeted KPIs in your processes;
* Keep updated the process documentation related to your processes/ equipment.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* University degree in Electro-mechanics, Automation, or relevant;
* Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
* Knowledge in modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
* Advanced English knowledge.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your work environment is important to us so we will make sure your team is already beyond cool. Based on the values that define us here are perks of the job:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvements Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects. Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 56 countries.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.