IT Buyer with German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• B2 level of German at least.
• Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in initiating, executing, evaluating and managing strategic sourcing activities.
• Good understanding of an additional 1-2 indirect categories including IT
• Experience with sourcing of hardware/ software products/ services preferred.
• General knowledge and understanding of sourcing/procurement fundamentals (e.g., basic proficiency in pricing structures, organization of project deliverables, RFx formats, survey development.
• General project management proficiency (e.g., understands project management basics).
• Strong Excel skills, including working knowledge of filters, sorting, pivot tables, basic formulas, advanced formatting techniques, and advance data manipulation skills.
• Proficiency in MS communication tools: MS Word, Outlook, Live Meeting.
• Proficiency in eSourcing and eProcurement tools/ ERPs.
• You will execute services for a sourcing project, in most cases from start to finish, including but not limited to: sourcing requests validation per client guidelines, requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps, prepare and publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, and summarizing proposals back to the requestor;
• Provide sourcing services (RFP, RFI, RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels, managing simple projects simultaneously;
• Evaluate project scope and determine sourcing approach and methodology to be applied
• Develop and customize various templates including RFx, pricing, and proposal evaluation
• Perform in depth analysis of proposals submitted, draw conclusions, prepare comprehensive summaries, and present back to the client.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Support negotiations and contracting.
• Raise Purchase orders on vendors and monitor receipt of deliveries.
• Check delivery note/invoice/debits.
• Prepare invoices for financial accounting (assignment).
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Dedicated buddy training ;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Employee referral bonuses;;
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized ;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.