Accounts Receivable Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, an important multinational company from the oil & gas sector, we are recruiting several Accounts Receivable Specialists, with the following qualifications:
- Certificate of economic studies or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years experience in a financial position.
- English Proficiency
- Ability to calculate figures and manage accounting and financial records
- Ability to communicate and interact with colleagues from different departments; often interaction with senior management / clients, having good communication skills and being customer service oriented
- The Accounts Receivable Accountant is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Client invoices and/or other 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AR Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and providing problems resolutions.
- Gathering back up for invoicing (sales orders, tickets, Pbook, contracts) and validating it’s accuracy and completeness
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking it’s data accuracy, resolving discrepancies, obtaining all signatures and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for scanning, filing, archiving as instructed
- Daily checking bank statements and ensure incoming cash is allocated the same day, also keeping track of all unallocated collections
- Solving Bank reconciliation items ( eg. cash in bank not in GL and vice versa)
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices
* Attractive salary package
* Meal tickets
* Private health insurance
* Office work schedule;
* The possibility of developing a medium and long-term career