Process Engineer - Assembly
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Requirements
- University degree in a technical field: electronics, mechatronics, automation, electrotechnics;
- Good knowledge English, German knowledge is considered an advantage;
- Experience in a similar job, in automotive, is considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP is considered an advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the launch of new products/equipment in the production area, following that the cost and quality targets are met;
- Analyzes the installation parameters taking into account the quality of products; ;
- Is responsible for taking over and implementing the lines: organizing them by flux, layout, checking bottlenecks. Also creating the documentation for the processes;
- Optimizes and analyses the processes;
- Is part of the team that together with the developer of the lines (from Germany or Portugal) transfers and sets up the equipment;
- Prepares the documentation for use of every piece of equipment and coordinates the activity of teaching the employees on how to use them.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers.