Junior Talent Acquisition Administrator - fixed term contract 1 year
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
The Talent Acquisition Administrator is responsible for creating a positive candidate experience through administrative excellence on operational activities to hire and onboard talent for IBM.
The TAC must be an organizational guru with attention to detail, work effectively with a broad range of internal and external professionals, including candidates, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
The TAC must have the ability to meet ever changing recruiting procedural demands while ensuring that all business control standards are met through process compliance.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Manage the applicant flow within our applicant tracking system
· Proactively communicate with candidates and hiring managers on status & necessary activities
· Coordinate all interview activities
· Prepare offer letters
· Manage the pre-offer and pre-employment checks
· Oversee the onboarding process for new hires
· Ensure candidate status updates happen in a timely manner
· Identify process efficiencies and opportunities for improving the applicant or hiring manager experience
· Ensure audit compliance
· Meet/exceed key performance metrics
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to effectively engage with a multitude of different professionals
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
· Strong teaming skills and teamwork orientation
· Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to navigate and diffuse conflict
· Resourceful and able to work independently
· English language skills: Fluent