F1 Customer Service Supervisor wanted!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WPG Solutions F1 active.
Vezi toate job-urile F1 Customer Service Supervisor wanted! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
F1™️ has an unparalleled reputation worldwide with over 500+ million affluent consumers. You will start at “full speed” and won’t slow down for the first few months. The team you will get to lead is young, energetic, tech-savvy, so if you are the right person let’s meet up.
WPG has built a custom call centre and training facility dedicated to F1™️ and our Agents - it's a special working environment that immerses our staff in everything F1™️. This is truly a unique career opportunity to join our team and work with the “fastest” company in the world!
We are offering a competitive compensation package, benefits and flexible working schedule. We are building a fast-paced-culture that will be gratifying and “competitive”!
• MUST be able to work in shifts, on Nights and Weekends.
• 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in coaching, mentoring and quality assessment.
• Experience with supervising and developing agents.
• Experience with foreign stakeholders.
• Experience working with multilingual environments.
• Fluent in English (strong skills both written and spoken) and a proficiency on one of; Spanish, French and German is an asset.
• Experience with retention programs.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Ability to lead, organize and prioritize your team.
• Determined, positive and being able to take decisions under pressure.
• Coaching certificate is a plus.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP.
• Previous experience leading and supervising, manage and coach/mentor your team on all forms of communication, (call, chat, and e-mail).
• Strong management and organizational skills.
• Assume ownership of escalated scenarios from fans either by telephone or email.
• Ensure the team responds promptly to fan inquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly.
• Ensure the team processes requests and refunds.
• Meet Quality and Productivity standards via Daily and Weekly reviews.
• Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions are taken.
• Communicate with other departments, as needed.
• Work with the Management to develop an ongoing staff performance review program.
• Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Nurture a fun and “competitive” working environment
• Point of contact during race weekends for F1.
• Conduct regular performance reviews with the team (121’s)
• Attend regular operational meetings.
• This position reports to our Operations Manager
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive package commensurate with experience.
• Fun and engaging incentives.
• Medical insurance.
• The work contract is Full-time.
The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently located near the Dristor station.