.NET MVC Internship at Suvoda
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs .NET MVC Internship at Suvoda active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re Looking for Rockstar Trainees to Join Our Team!
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
- Our Business: implementing software that has a positive social impact; be part of the discovery of new and innovative treatments!
- Our Office: located at University Square, newly renovated, modern with relaxation and games room
- Our Office Benefits: free lunch daily and free snack, drinks, coffee, chocolate and other sweets
- Our Team Events: happy hours, team-building events, wellness events (yoga, massage, etc.)
- Our Company: see how software is created and tested at one of the most innovative companies in the eClinical field
What Should You Expect?
As a Software Developer Trainee, you’ll be part of a class that learns the basics about software development and, learning about web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process. You will work with .NET C# and MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, Workflow Foundation and SQL Server.
What you’ll learn through this experience:
- Learn the principles and processes utilized in software development
- Understand the phases from the most common Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) processes
- Work within a cross-functional project team to develop Interactive Response Technology (IRT), software applications for Clinical Trials
- Assist with the creation of technical design and implementation design documentation
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
- Assist the team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported by the testers
- College degree in progress.
- Terminal year of study at a technical university would be a plus
- Strong critical and analytical reasoning skills
- High achieving, exploratory nature
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes, technologies and tools
- Ability to conduct in-depth investigative research and select the best solution for a problem
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Passion for web development in .NET C#
- Good knowledge of OOP principles
Suvoda is a software company that develops software used to streamline the clinical trials process for our Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients.
At Suvoda we are more interested in innate talent than years of experience, as we create an appropriate environment in order to facilitate the know-how transfer and to assure access to technology and encourage personal evolution.
• A growing technology company, providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, with a relentless focus on creating engaged customers;
• Talented individuals who value high performance yet also like to have fun at work;
• Determined to build an organizational culture characterized by highly productive and highly satisfied employees in an inclusive, diverse, and collegial environment.
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together!