Internal Services Sales Representative with Dutch
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree;
• Technical – Electrical Bachelor’s Degree would be a plus, but not mandatory;
• Fluency required in Dutch and English;
• Experience in sales and/or customer service is a plus;
• Good working skills with IT tools/ apps and databases;
• Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
• Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
• Strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment;
• Focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature;
• Able to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of any project given to them.
The new colleague will part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and ambitious inside sales team. He/she will act as an owner and will identify new services business opportunities, will qualify them and partially will close on the phone. The main focus for the Inside Sales Representative will be to support services business to grow in term in revenue, number of service contracts and tracked installed base. Areas of focus for the representative will include finding incremental revenue and driving current service sales initiatives, while building a strong communication with all the stakeholders within the services business.
He/she will utilize excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for customer's present and future needs.
• He/she will be services SPOC behalf of Schneider Electric for dedicated number of accounts;
• Will leverage his influence and SE’s visibility towards dedicated accounts;
• Will be responsible of data management in terms of cleansing and track SE’s assets;
• Identify, qualify, develop and close services business opportunities;
• Build and maintain business relationship with customers and partners;
• Understand and influence the business ecosystem in order to deliver services directly or through partners;
• Develop a strong relationship with RO services sales team and support them in the sales process;
• Track and update according to requirements Install Base assets within the working database;
• Pre-sales on services – identify potential service maintenance contracts through pro-active offer presentation in outbound calls and sales techniques applied to IB customers;
• Transfer leads generated by sales activity to responsible Sales team within countries and follow-up on progress completion of sale;
• Close services opportunities over the phone;
• Identify new incremental Field Services opportunities based on accumulated experience;
• Maintain documentation for assigned tasks (Salesforce.com, IB Suite etc.);
• Collaborate with Marketing on new services launches;
• Maintain close cooperation with field service marketing and business development;
• Liaise between customers, Services Teams (Sales and Field) and Marketing regarding Services Quality, Timeliness and Offer;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs;
• Act as back-up for the colleagues within the same team;
• Other duties may be assigned.