Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain;
• Minimum experience of 2-3 years in Supply Chain or Sales;
• Fluent English is compulsory;
• Knowledge of a second major foreign language a plus.
• Ability to negotiate complex commercial agreements.
• Develops, communicates and implements medium and long term sourcing strategies with the goal of assuring quality and delivery performance while minimizing total cost of ownership;
• Consolidates needs (key portfolio figures, need types , internal constraints);
• Performs upstream market analysis (market characteristics, key factors, trends);
• Assesses risks and identifies mitigation plans;
• Participates in the evaluation of current and prospective Suppliers;
• Identifies cost elements and cost drivers, and sets cost targets;
• Proposes future sourcing positioning and sets objectives;
• Defines the short list of Preferred Suppliers for every assigned category;
• Provides support for the implementation of the different sourcing plans up to supplier, process and part qualifications; monitors plan implementation compliance with the sourcing strategy;
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks;
• Initiate and execute regional RFP / RFQ and RFI based on business requirements;
• Prepares and manages negotiations in accordance with sourcing strategy. Ensures negotiated agreements are properly executed and complied with.