Junior Anti-Fraud Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Junior Anti-Fraud Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
How do you gain the experience that everyone is looking for?
The broad business perspective you develop in any of the EY departments together with the exposure to different clients, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career, as you will get coaching/mentoring by someone more senior in the organization along your journey. You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and you get the opportunity to learn through experience, while working on a variety of projects.
Future matters! And your future matters to us!
What you need:
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- University degree (preferably in Law)
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Curiosity to understand client needs and organizational structure
- Attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Word, Power Point and Excel
- A good knowledge of policies is required in the areas of the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, as well on combating terrorism, anti-corruption, fight against organised crime and cybercrime, data protection and/or implementation of international sanctions, at national and/or international level -would be a competitive advantage
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications, national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts