INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FIRST BANK active.
Vezi toate job-urile INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
- identifying and providing analysis of vulnerabilities of computer systems;
- proposing measures for minimizing the risks of cyber security incidents;
- identifying possible threats and vulnerabilities, implementing the appropriate procedure in order to neutralize the risks;
- investigate and do reports on security-related incidents;
- analyzing, testing and deploying security solutions from vendors;
- offering consultancy, on security matters, for other projects developed within the bank;
- supervising and investigating new cybersecurity threats.
- Excellent communicator, who can be assertive towards multiple stakeholders
- Team worker but also able to work independently
- Able to work in stressful situations
- Organized and who follows a “problem-solving” and “results-oriented” approach
- University degree (technical preferred);
- Strong IT background allowing deep understanding of the information technology and IT security area
- Over 5 years expertise in IT field
- 3 year expertise in IT/Information security.
- Network information security knowledge – average
- Risk awareness - Medium
- English language – Medium/Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Medium
- Certification in one of ISO 2700X / CEH / CISM / CISSP / Network Security (CCNA) or MCSE is an advantage
Requirements & skills:
- understanding of server logs and data flows;
- knowledge of Pen-testing
- knowledge of internal security tools;
- Management and security incident response plan
- Knowledge in infrastructure, networks, database management, programming, security principles
- Conduct application and infrastructure security and vulnerability assessment
- Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Support IT department and business functions on setting up controls to proactively manage the information security related risks
- Internal contact for questions related to IT and Information Security
- Advice and support regarding Information Security requirements for IT Assets and processes
- Participate in the implementation of the security architecture, both in terms of infrastructure and applications.
- Investigate security incidents and define remediation plans accordingly
- Perform technical and organizational controls to assess the importance of risks;
- Define areas of improvement and propose solutions, formulate relevant recommendations;
- Ensure the follow-up of issued audit recommendations until risk coverage.
- Performs the management of the IT security Applications
- Performs updates to IT security Applications (new threats, scenarios, policies, settings, etc.)