Hardware & Virtualisation Project Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Hardware & Virtualisation Project Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hardware & Virtualisation Project Engineer to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest. Beeing part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will provide project support for the LSEG BSL physical HP blade/Synergy & virtual VMware infrastructure.
As a Hardware & Virtualisation Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide project support as required
- Provide warranty support during operational transition phase. This may include on call.
- Provide operational level 3 support for the HP blade & VMware infrastructure as required
Key competencies and required skills:
- 3 – 5 years experience in VMware technologies (VMware vSphere vCenter, ESXi, VUM, SRM, vROPs, vRA, vRO, vRB, vLI, AutoDeploy): implementation, transition & support
- 3+ years experience with HP server hardware (HP Blades/c7000 enclosures, HP Synergy, HP OneView)
- HDS VSP/HNAS knowledge, including replication technologies (TrueCopy/HUR), Dell/EMC SAN
- Backup of virtual environments using Symantec Netbackup
- Ability to implement, document, test, execute and operate solutions to a very high standard
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills of complex issues
- Capability to determine and highlight risks (migration risks, design risks etc.) to Management
- Scripting skills (PowerCLI) of advantage
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.