Virtualisation Automation & Scripting Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Virtualisation Automation & Scripting Engineer to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest. Beeing part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will provide automation and scripting support (design/implement/document/test/transition) for the LSEG physical & virtual compute infrastructure, developing scripted and automated processes for consistency checks, disaster recovery, automate administrative and provisioning tasks, and other areas.
- Provide automation & scripting expertise for the virtual and physical compute environment
- Design and implement a scripting and automation framework
- Provide operational BAU support for the HP blade & VMware infrastructure as required
- Provide project support as require
- Excellent vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) design, implementation and orchestration skills
- Excellent understanding of VMware technologies (vSphere vCenter, VUM, SRM, vROPs, ESXi and AutoDeploy)
- Excellent Ansible skills
- Excellent understanding of HP blades and c7000 enclosures, including HP OneView
- SAN knowledge (HDS VSP with TrueCopy/HUR, Dell EMC)
- Ability to design, implement, document, test, execute and operate solutions to a very high standard
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills of complex issues
- Capability to determine and highlight risks to Management, and suggest mitigation steps
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.