Environments and Automation Lead
FTSE Russell is part of London Stock Exchange Group’s Information Services Division, which is one of the fast growing divisions in the group. The index business is a rapidly developing market driven by regulatory changes and increased cost sensitivity in the financial services industry. FTSE Russell's mission is to become the leading provider of indices globally over the next few years. It is the largest European provider of Indices and competes on a global scale working with global investment banks, fund managers, exchanges, data vendors and the media. Its major competitors are MSCI and S&P/Dow Jones.
- Manage and configure all development and integration environments including tools like Jira, Confluence & Nexus, GIT on premise and on the cloud
- Monitor the general health & automation of development environment
- Install, monitor and maintain integration platforms across products and systems
- Automate build, test, deployment and monitoring across all FTSE Russell systems
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience and/or knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
- Linux and Windows Administration with good experience in shell scripting
- Experience with CICD pipelines and tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- Experience in automation, monitoring and log management
- Demonstrable SQL query knowledge
- Exposure to Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.