Spring Platform Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Spring Platform Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Java 8 and related technologies
• Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Building web portals
You should have a strong predilection towards:
• The Spring framework (especially its understanding, not just its usage) and related flavors: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Batch, Spring WebFlow, Spring MVC
• Building RESTful Web Services (especially designing REST APIs)
• Adhering to the DevOps methodology and cultural aspects
• Understanding release lifecycle and all its supporting tools and technologies: Maven, Git, Branching Models, Jenkins
• Microservice oriented architecture
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Have very good command of English language (both written and spoken)
• See yourself as an application developer as well as a platform developer
• Develop projects in a distributed team
• Interact daily with all the roles of a project team (developer, QA, operation engineer, product owner)
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes
• Adapt and adjust to change
Nice to have:
• Experience working with a CMS
• Knowledge about Enterprise Integration Patterns
• A full-stack approach to projects
• Security knowledge
• Domain Knowledge in building online portals or artifacts suited for online marketing campaigns
• An outgoing, “get things done”, positive attitude
• Develop new features that add functionality to the Lead Generation Platform
• Develop new projects for the business of Online Referral Marketing
• Develop features, tooling and processes for Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
• Maintain, refactor and evolve a Java-based Content Management System
• Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle of artifacts within a microservice oriented architecture
• Contribute to cross-project technical topics like: Secure SDLC process, Continuous Delivery process, Design for testability, and others
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties