Service Desk Analyst with Italian
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for reporting and managing incidents, problems and requests between customers, IT services and third-party support organizations. It is responsible for running the Incident Management process to high standards, operating on the principle that customer satisfaction and perception is critical to success.
The Service Desk Analyst is expected to contribute to the effective operation of the Incident Management process by accepting ownership of service requests for support and ensuring they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction within agreed service levels, promoting confidence that customer’s requests are not forgotten.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Receive tickets by telephone, email and the Remedy call management system;
• Work as a first point of contact - first line investigation and diagnosis of incidents reported prior to referral;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Record every request for support into the Remedy call management system ;
• Proactively monitor the progress of each request and escalate where required ;
• Ensure that co-ordination and communication between the Service Desk and the technical support teams are being maintained in system critical situations;
• Maintain the Service Desk solution documentation and knowledge bases;
• Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process;
• Proactively work and undertake any other duties as may be required by LSEG management on an ad-hoc basis.
Key behaviors and skills:
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows core technologies is essential;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Citrix is a plus;
• Working knowledge of the ITIL / ITSM methodologies
• 3+ years of customer service in a multinational environment;
• Ability to focus and prioritize;
• Fluent in Italian;
• Good English communication skills.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.