Team Leader with German & English (Reservations team)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Team Leader with German & English (Reservations team) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
General skills and experience:
- Fluent in German (C1), medium level of spoken and written English (B2)
- Previous experience: management position in a call center environment
- Availability for a full-time, day-time schedule
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
We expect a Team Leader to:
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive team effort
- Motivate & inspire team members
- Lead by setting a good example (role model)
- Facilitate problem solving & collaboration
- Coach team members and provide feedback
- Manage and mantain an excellent collaboration with the external client
- Communicate in an assertive way
- Analyze team results and draw relevant conclusions
- Create and implement action plans
- Delegate activities to the team members
- Handle deadlines
Key responsibilities of a Team Leader:
- Manage tools, processes and procedures to ensure on time delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base
- People Management: provide day-to-day coaching, direction and leadership to front line team members
- Performance management and development; facilitating team meetings; escalation resolution and response
- Implement and track appropriate performance objectives and measures to support team members and customer satisfaction while maintaining operational excellence and cost effectiveness
- Identify, plan and execute key operational improvements to enhance customer experience
- Proactively observe and report real-time call drivers that impact the customer experience
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!