Formula 1 Customer Service- Engleza/Franceza/Germana
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
Excellent language skills C1 level is preferable; (English+ German/ English+ French)
• Experience working in the customer service field is not mandatory, but highly recommended;
• Positive attitude, charismatic, highly empathetic;
• Good command of computer skills;
• Flexibility needed- during the race season, the working hours may vary depending on the location of the race
Deals directly with customers by answering to the tickets;
• Responds promptly to customer enquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly;
• Processes orders, forms, applications and requests;
• Meets the Quality and Productivity standards;
• Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken;
• Communicates with other departments, as needed;
• This position reports to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
Compensations & Benefits
· Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
· Performance bonus program.
· Fun and engaging benefits during “Race Weekends”
· World Class incentives.
· Flexible work hours.
· Flexible vacation time from Nov. to Mar.
· Medical insurance.
The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently - located near the Dristor station.