Business Intelligence Specialist CEE Region
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• Strong background in relational database (SQL or Oracle),
• 3-5 years strong experience in Business Intelligence, Business Objects Design Studio (SAP), Reporting, and SQL development.
• 3+ years of experience working with Relational Database Management Systems and experience in building complex business intelligence solutions dashboards
• The demonstrated ability to think strategically while also being thorough and detail-oriented is instrumental in this position.
• Skills in leading a team based staff in a decentralized and/or matrixed environment and the ability to thrive in a changing environment is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Main task: responsible for managing the life cycle of business intelligence and reporting systems at the regional level –CEE:
Enhancement of the data warehouse for the Central European Region
Enhancement of the Business Objects Universe
Development of Business Objects reports
Development of Power BI Dashboards
Coordination of the monthly enterprise reporting
Monitoring of data quality
The assistance of international user and application support