ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
- Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is highly appreciated
- Good with human relationships and has strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Kanban, Lean Engineering and Lean Startup are highly appreciated
- Experience in Agile project using Scrum
- Experience in Agile projects and 2 years as a Scrum Master
- Fluent in English
- Understands and practices Agility
- Provides leadership in the adoption of Agile practices, culture and values by teams across a portfolio of projects
- Secures and promotes the Scrum framework, tools and practices
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed
- Assists the team during the framing phase of the product development in order to maximize the value creation
- Acts as the point of contact between the team and the organization to make sure the required skills are staffed allowing efficient product development