ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated
• Can be Front End (User interface), Back End (Server side) or Full Stack (Front & Back)
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Is responsible for the quality of the product