User Experience (UX) Designer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• BA or MA degrees in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field
• Experience with ethnographic research (quant. and qual.), divergent exploration, conceptual development and industrial design
• Relevant professional experience
• Experience of prototyping mobile application interfaces for smartphones/tablets (Apple, Androïd, Windows 10)
• Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture
• Possesses curiosity for technical environement, UI, web and mobile applications
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated
• Identify and understand insights from customer research and market analysis
• Contribute to deep trend analysis and research of interesting exemplars in the marketplace
• Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
• Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, user stories, sketches and scenarios that meet your customer profiles in a multi-device approach
• Challenge the client benefits and the business
• Build the Customer Journey and the personas
• Build efficient wireframes and mock-ups
• Prototype the digital product and define the functionalities