HR International Mobility and Acquisition Responsible
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs HR International Mobility and Acquisition Responsible active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 1 year experience in the International Mobility area;
- Knowledge of specific legislation: General legislation (Labor Code, Collective Agreements), European legislation for business trips and international assignments, with all changes and updates;
- PC operation: MS OFFICE;
- English - minimum B2 level;
- Ability to organize, correctness, punctuality, accuracy in the preparation of documents;
- Good communication skills: explaining details, the ability to prove a point, persuasion;
- Respect the deadlines in place for your own activity and for other parties involved in the International Mobility
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Issue documents for EU and non-EU citizens: file for obtaining the registration certificate, file for obtaining the
residence permit, file for obtaining the work permit, support for granting the visa;
- Issue documents for external business trips;
- Prepare documents for international assignments within the Bosch Group;
- Provide support and guidance to employees regarding the procedures and Group Directives for foreign citizens;
- Introduce / update data for foreign employees in specific files;
- Maintain the relationship with the external consultant and the agreed suppliers;
- Responsible with purchases within the HR department;
- Involvement in other HR Department projects.