Problem Solving Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Problem Solving Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical field such as electronics, engineering, material science, physics or similar
- Deep knowledge in technical area and ability to think outside of the box
- Knowledge and experience in quality and analyses methods like Ishikawa, 8D method, 5x Why, Shainin, Design of Experiments
- Systematic thinking, agility and structured technical knowledge
- Language skills: English – fluent
- Ability to work and to communicate in a team
- Interest and knowledge to make deep technical analysis of running processes and to learn and understand about new and complex topics.
Your contribution to something big
- Initiate, lead or support Problem Solving Projects / Six Sigma projects
- Apply 8D method to solve problems and assess risks
- Support task-force teams in critical problem cases in an automotive / electronics manufacturing environment
- Act as mentor for colleagues and problem solving teams