Mechanical Documentation Specialist-Sibiu_R&D VED
*Work according to processes *Create instances in SAP *Perform changes on drawing notes in Catia V5 *Handle files in SAP.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Check out your daily tasks!
* Preparation of mechanical documentation for release phases
* Perform tasks according to pull method (prioritise tasks)
* Work according to processes
* Create instances in SAP
* Perform changes on drawing notes in Catia V5
* Handle files in SAP
* Perform checks according to internal standards
* Deliver results according to deadlines and required quality
* Assure support for Mechanical Design
Beside being awesome you also need to have:
* University degree (technical field not required)
* Middle to advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
* Good writing, reading and speaking English (German skills is a plus)
* Good communication skills
* Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results
* Well organised person, attentive to details, methodic
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.