Hardware Test Engineer _ Sibiu_R&D_VED
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Test Engineer _ Sibiu_R&D_VED active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
*Interpreting the test results and propose solutions; *Develop test procedure considering project requirements and design; *Use of hardware & software tools in order to run the test procedure.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Hardware Test Engineer_Sibiu_R&D
Are you ready to embark in a new journey that will provide you the necessary opportunities to grow and to develop yourself?
Check out your daily tasks:
* Performing electronic validation activities on the prototypes (embedded systems);
* Interaction with application SW;
* Interpreting the test results and propose solutions;
* Develop test procedure considering project requirements and design;
* Use of hardware & software tools in order to run the test procedure.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* University degree in Applied Electronics,
* Telecommunications, Electro mechanics or similar areas;
* Experience in analogue and digital electronics;
* Understanding of electronic circuits;
* Experience with embedded systems is a plus;
* English language skills.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.