Software Technical Project Leader_Sibiu_R&D_B&S
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Technical Project Leader_Sibiu_R&D_B&S active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
*Moderate and steer the software development team; *Plan and track the software development activities according to the milestones of the project.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
R&D Software Technical Project Leader
Check out what you will be doing:
* You will be the main interface within the project software team to the Technical Project Leader (TPL);
* You will be responsible for all project software related items;
* Moderate and steer the software development team;
* Plan and track the software development activities according to the milestones of the project;
* Plan and track software component development outside of the project team (generic functions, 3rd party SW etc.);
* Distribute the work packages within the team;
* Perform software change management involving the TPL and the software development team;
* Define and monitor the software test strategy;
* Plan and track functional safety activities related to software;
* Support the project management regarding technical questions linked to software. Review and report progress of the project against the project plan on a regular basis;
* Identify, analyze and monitor risks and identify treatment actions;
* And take corrective actions when expected progress in risk mitigation is not achieved.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Bachelor degree or above, major in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
* At least 3 years experience of embedded software development;
* Good knowledge of project management methods;
* Good knowledge of the software development process, quality management and metrics;
* Good knowledge of software technologies and development tools (i.e. AUTOSAR);
* Very good communication skills. Ability to manage people without disciplinary responsibility;
* Good experience in the change and configuration management methods and tools (e.g. CM synergy, IMS/MKS or SVN);
* Fluent / advanced level in written and oral English.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.