Non Production Material Purchasing Specialist _Sibiu_Plant
*Performing regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested materials/services; *Processing of Shopping Carts and sending Purchase Orders to the suppliers.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
Non Production Material Purchasing Specialist
Check out your daily tasks:
* Developing of a local supplier base;
* Clarifying technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier and offering alternative solutions taking into account current market status;
* Negotiating terms and developing advanced negotiation strategies to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of materials and services;
* Performing regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested materials/services;
* Processing of Shopping Carts and sending Purchase Orders to the suppliers;
* Responsible for completeness of SAP for purchasing specific data according to the procedure;
* Regularly checks the investment planning/approved budget for acquisitions in his/her area of responsibility and ensures early involvement of purchasing and suppliers in the projects.
Besides being awesome, you need to:
* Excel & Database knowledge - advanced/expert;
* English language - advanced;
* SAP knowledge would be an advantage;
* Economics University or relevant;
* Detail oriented.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.