Software Development Engineer_Sibiu_R&D_B&S
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Engineer_Sibiu_R&D_B&S active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
*Analytical skills for technical problems; *Proactive and collaborative attitude; *Planning and organization skills; *Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems; *Good English language
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Software Development Engineer
Do you want to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, working on cutting-edge technologies, in an agile environment? Can you demonstrate a working history on real projects and your contribution to them? Check out your daily tasks:
* You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, designing, developing, integrating and verifying software functionalities in a real-time embedded environment;
* Develop software for current and future automotive control systems;
* Interact with the customer in order to collect, analyze and refine requirements;
* Identifies and interacts with stakeholders for software inside project team;
* Contributes to collecting functional and non-functional software (component) requirements;
* Design the software architecture;
* Decompose high level and customer requirements into functional requirements for software developers and software testers;
* Ensures technical support to software project manager.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Knowledge in Electrical Engineering or in Software Engineering, development, good knowledge of C language;
* Good knowledge of software development tools and processes; microcontroller technology is a plus;
* Analytical skills for technical problems;
* Proactive and collaborative attitude;
* Planning and organization skills;
* Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems;
* Good English language skills. Preferred
* Knowledge in configuration and change management tools and automotive embedded SW experience.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.