Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agile Coach active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice
• Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming, Continuous integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps)
• Deployment of Agility on several projects
• Ability to handle conflictual situations
• Very good level of English
• French is highly appreciated
• Relevant experience in Agile projects and in coaching
• Provides assistance upon request.
• Helps understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams, the Steering Group, and the stakeholders.
• Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
• Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, human, ...) and participates in Agile community events
• Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
• Regularly assesses Agile maturity and points out improvement opportunities
Activities with individuals
• Coaches individuals in understanding their role and improving their efficiency. The coach is primarily dedicated to the team members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Leader, developers or any other team members) and may also work with Steering Group members or on other members of the organization.
• Coaches in resolving specific problems
Activities with a team
• Motivates and inspires cross-functionnal teams in the delivery of digital products at a constant pace following best-in class Agile principles.
• Supports agile teams during framing.
• Animates different workshops.
• Helps in creating the Agile artefacts.
• Helps in animating the Agile events.
• Supports the team in producing the User Stories and provides guidance on how to write user stories properly.
• Ensures that the blocking points are identified and escalated if necessary.
• Resolves potential conflicts between peoples.
• Verifies that the team maturity is evolving to allow the coach to leave the project as soon as possible.
Activities with the organization
• Contributes to the Agile communities.
• Promotes new practices.
• Updates training material and best practice documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization.
• Helps the organization throughout its transformation.
• Works with domain directors to help them extend the Agility within their perimeter.
• Deploys Agile practices beyond Agile projects and teams (Managers, support functions, ...).