Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile iSoftBet active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
The Ideal candidate will:
• Be degree educated (essential) – law degree preferred
• Be fluent in English and a second language will be beneficial
• Experience applying in iGaming standards and regulations
• Have experience of writing technical documentation (beneficial)
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have online gaming experience
• Be multitasking and excellent communication skills with all levels of business
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Be pro-active, organized and able to prioritise your responsibilities and duties
• Be willing to travel if needed on few occasion to visit the other company offices (UK)
Due to the growing demands of our services, we are now recruiting for a Compliance Assistant to join our creative workforce on a full-time permanent basic.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager (who is based in London) and working with all the company departments, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
• Assist the compliance manager with the integration and authorisation procedures on the different markets we operate
• Game Certification for regulated markets
• Create reporting for the direction of the company
• Follow Account Management, Marketing, QA and Product Managers on compliance issues
• Assist with meeting gaming standards for regulated markets e.g. UK, Romania, Italy, Portugal
• Administrate and assist the company procedures for compliance standards
• Advise and guide all keys stakeholders on compliance issues
• Work on internal and external audits
• Promote the regulation standard in the company
• Any other administrative duties