Embedded C++ Developer
Endava is a leading IT services company with over 4 700 employees. Headquartered in London, our other offices are located in Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, and the USA. Our delivery centres are located in Central Europe and South America. As a globally operating IT services company, our service offer covers the entire software development life cycle, with a focus on Agile development, Independent Testing, Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Cloud Services, Application Management, and Insights Through Data.
- +2 years of developing embedded software for System on Chip (SoC) products using C and C++;
- More than 5 years of programming experience in C++;
- Demonstrated successful programming on a real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented software products;
- Good software development skills under RTOS environment;
- Strong desire for producing high-quality and clean code;
- Strong skills in prototyping, debugging and hardware bring-up;
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken);
- Exceptional team oriented approach in work;
- Being independent and initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product.
Qualified candidates will participate on a project within a team of engineers involved in development, design and improve of embedded software, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gather and analyse requirements;
- Investigate, design, prototype and evaluate technical solutions;
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software;
- Provide technical excellence.