Embedded C++ Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
- +2 years of developing embedded software for System on Chip (SoC) products using C and C++;
- More than 5 years of programming experience in C++;
- Demonstrated successful programming on a real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented software products;
- Good software development skills under RTOS environment;
- Strong desire for producing high-quality and clean code;
- Strong skills in prototyping, debugging and hardware bring-up;
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken);
- Exceptional team oriented approach in work;
- Being independent and initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product.
Qualified candidates will participate on a project within a team of engineers involved in development, design and improve of embedded software, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gather and analyse requirements;
- Investigate, design, prototype and evaluate technical solutions;
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software;
- Provide technical excellence.