This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Workforce Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
Partners with the management team to share responsibility for meeting service level and response time objectives and all other KPIs across all contact channels. You will ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources. You will plan, organize and manage the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules, real-time management, management reports and analysis.
• Participate in forecasting meetings with relevant departments.
• Ensure forecasting models and capacity plan include accurate, updated information.
• Forecast call volume, AHT and generate capacity requirements when required.
• Breakdown monthly forecasts into weekly, daily, intra-day and ensure adequate staffing levels.
• Ensure staffing models and capacity plan include accurate, updated information.
• Determine adequate staffing levels to meet service level and response time objectives.
• Identify recruitment needs (for replacement or for bench capacity) and communicate them to management team.
• Use overtime as a final solution to cover understaffed intervals only after getting management approval.
• Plan and distribute daily work schedules for agents.
• Serve as initial point of contact for all issues regarding schedules.
• Process day-off requests and schedule off-phone events.
• Ensure scheduling process and practices have no negative impact on employees satisfaction by taking into consideration their preferences for shifts and time-off and by being flexible in solving scheduling related inquires.
• Accommodate off-phone activities requested by team leaders and/ or trainers (coaching sessions, team meetings, workshops, trainings, one on one meetings) while meeting service level and response time objectives.
• Monitor real-time queues across multiple lines of business and adherence reports to ensure service level and response time objectives are met. Create and oversee real-time management escalation plans.
• Provide intra-day monitoring.
• Recommend real-time schedule changes and identify efficiency opportunities.
• Adjust schedules based on workload/ forecast shifts.
• Manage occupancy and utilization of agent groups.
• Adjust call routing plans, agent skills and call type prioritization.
• Provide reports and dashboards on workload trends, staffing requirements, scheduling patterns, shrinkage, utilization, productivity, KPI performance and other operational metrics specific to client processes.
• Provide shift & break adherence and compliance reports.
• Develop and distribute intraday, daily, weekly and monthly reports to management team.
• Support implementation of department’s strategies, processes, projects, policies and procedures by running thorough analysis and making sound business recommendations.
• Make recommendations on how to improve productivity, quality of service and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Identify and communicate trends or areas of opportunity for the development of call center front line staff members.
• Implement control tools and methods in order to make sure KPIs are achieved and to prevent failure on meeting contractual objectives.
• Assist Operations teams with identification of training needs for team members.
• Develop awareness, knowledge and expertise by driving projects using quality tools like Lean and Six Sigma.
• Contribute to QNS target through identifying improvement opportunities and implementing action plans focused on achieving QNS.
• Analyze and define trends that support changes in business process as well as define metrics that measure success;
• Conduct analysis on anomalies within the business to determine impacts on the business and provide recommendations to minimize any negative impacts on the customer;
• Analyze performance process and measures for Operations teams to determine optimized staffing levels, metrics and performance to ensure proper staffing and scheduling commensurate with service, sales and financial goals;
• Recognize/interpret trends and changes in the business and communicate them to management;
• Based on analysis, provide process improvement and operational improvements to management;
• Lead projects that drive more efficient and effective reporting;
• Partner with Operations management teams to define business requirements, work flow and business process.
• Assist in the creation and delivery of accurate, detailed, timely and user-friendly reports/dashboards for both managers and agents to ensure the goals of the organization are met. Obtain a thorough knowledge of all data repositories to ensure dashboards are accurate and include the appropriate data to drive to desired results.
• Accurately forecast the workloads, productivity and staffing requirements. Analyze historical data, determine future costing, and assist with training and new hire numbers.
You will enjoy:
• Bonuses for your results.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one.
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).