Tax Consultant | Cluj-Napoca Office
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Consultant | Cluj-Napoca Office active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Tax at Deloitte is fast moving, exciting and challenging. We provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market. For us to keep up with the fast pace at which we move, we have a continuous need for talented and motivated professionals.
* Bachelor or master degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law School or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained or to be obtained in 2018;
* Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
* Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus);
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
The Tax Consultant:
* Is included in our team of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues;
* Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants);
* Looks for and studies legislation and various documentation; in this respect, Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources will be used;
* Is involved in drafting proposals for clients and contracts under the supervision of the senior consultants / managers;
* Prepares draft letters and reports for clients, summarizing facts, analyses, solutions and recommendations;
* Attends meetings with clients, together with managers and senior consultants;
* Communicates with local and foreign clients;
* Communicates with local tax authorities;
* Assist senior consultants / managers in preparing presentations for the Deloitte tax seminars (e.g. performs relevant research, drafting the presentation, etc.) ;
* Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs as well as undertaking self-study efforts using Deloitte global e-learning platform.