• Very good knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro;
• Good knowledge of: Office Suite (Word, Power-Point);
• Basic knowledge of: Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, 3D rendering software;
• Basic knowledge and high adaptability to different graphics formats.
• Abilities (preferably, not compulsory):
• Experience 3Ds Max;
• Experience with CAD software;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
• Previous experience in an advertiser company.
• Receptivity to feedback;
• Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design and video;
• It is considered a plus: 3DS Max.
• Some of the advantages:
• Extremely competitive salary;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Creative and open team
• International environment.
• Creating and developing exhibition materials, brochures, advertisements, social media visuals, infographics, e-books, advertising materials of various types;
• Creating interactive branding videos based on Marketing department briefs;
• Creating Layouts and Applying Design Principles, including Layout, Printing, Photography, Composition;
• Contributing to original ideas for new or ongoing projects;
• Promotional materials that respect brand identity and style.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines;
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.