- Perform and be responsible for all the SAP related customizing and developments
- Evaluate new identified business processes in co-ordination with the business
- Find the best technical solution in SAP for approved changes
- Configuration of SAP module according to the process definition
- Create and update forms-related documentation, e.g. functional specifications, configuration documents, forms data repository
- Acting as an interface between business and SAP Implementation team
- Offering support to end users for correct use of the application
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of business processes together with the internal business process owner/key users
- Provide a single-point of contact for Business Stakeholders for Master Data management
- At least 3 years of professional experience with SAP in Logistic (MM , SD, PP, PM-CS) or Financial Modules
- Basic experiences with SAP implementations (requirements management, business blueprints, data migration, trainings, support)
- At least one SAP implementation with a full life-cycle, including design, customizing, testing and training
- Passion for learning and taking new challenges
- Strong team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and positive attitude
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.