Deputy of Sales Director with SAP
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euro Games Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Deputy of Sales Director with SAP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
- SAP experience of +2 years;
- Very good English knowledge;
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets;
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closing stage;
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
- Proven ability to position products against competitors;
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Leads the team.
What we offer :
- Multilingual exposure;
- Positive environment;
- Good working conditions;
- Good remuneration;
- Team with young professionals.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.