Junior System Administrator - Internship
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced knowledge and working with Microsoft Windows Clients (7, 10) Microsoft Office;
- General IT knowledge;
- Experience in offering IT support to users - hardware and software, is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of English (written/ read/spoken);
- Flexibility, continuous improvement, efficient timemanagement;
- Ability to work independent, under pressure during peak periods and meet deadlines;
- Solution and client oriented;
- Good teamwork abilities;
- Very good communication skills.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- 1st level IT support for local clients;
- Administer local telephony infrastructure;
- Keep IT inventory up-to-date;
- Install new / rebuild existing computers and configure
hardware, peripherals, services, etc. in accordance with
standards and project/operational requirements;
- Install and configure different systems;
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work