Test Development Engineer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• A degree from university or university of applied science in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or comparable educational background
• Relevant experience in test engineering/development or lab
• Good command of English language
• Reasonable programming skills (VBA, C/C++ preferred)
• Define feasibility studies, test concepts and test specifications
• Design test hardware for automated test equipment (ATE)
• Code/debug test programs
• Analyse statistical test data
• Transfer test packages to our client’s worldwide production sites
• Support volume production
• Implement innovative methods to reduce test costs and to improve quality