Senior NodeJS Developer
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), platforma avansată de evaluare și dezvoltare a resurselor umane, care asigură organizațiilor posibilitatea de a gestiona "ciclul complet de viață" al fiecărui angajat / persoană de la selecție, integrare și dezvoltare, până la optimizarea performanțelor.
As the experienced Back-end Developer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining our management portal in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment. You will drive innovation through design and implementation of unique solutions that result in a positive business impact. You will review user stories, requirements, test plans, and other engineering artifacts; provide appropriate feedback in a timely and constructive fashion. You will participate in determining scope for new projects.
- Independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient;
- A Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (CS), or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 yrs. of experience working in a similar or related field;
- Substantial knowledge of back-end (NodeJS, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP);
- Thorough understanding of common software engineering practices (Git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management);
- Solid comprehension of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..) and API development (eg: JSON, OAuth);
- Excellent understanding of database design concepts;
- Experience with Linux distributions such as CentOS;
- The ability to formulate concerns and questions in a structured manner;
- The ability to translate functional requirements into quality code;
- Highly motivated to work in a high-pressure environment with a start-up mentality;
- A team player and willing to share your knowledge;
- A problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Applying the engineering designs in production;
- Support of the Internal IT;
- Direct contact with and support of our customers;
- Configuration and roll-out of our servers and server software;
- Build out and expansion of our datacenter infrastructure;
- Through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted and deliver our customers their expected service levels.
- Real potential to grow through availability of needed resources;
- Honest and clear evaluation processes;
- Meal tickets;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- Employment anniversary bonus;
- Competence lead program;
- Coaching and mentoring program;
- Personal development program;
- Access to conferences;
- Extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for.