Web Product Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs Web Product Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
· Proven experience of at least 2 years as a product manager/relevant experience;
· Technical experience in the web world (Development, System Analysis etc.);
· Experience in SCRUM methodology – an advantage;
· Analytical mind and knowledge with analytic tools such as DWH and Google Analytics;
· Ability to work and engage colleagues in a matrix organization and to;
to prioritize tasks;
· Pusher – ability to push a solution from the idea phase to the production, and “Pleasant assertiveness”;
· Openness for constructive feedback;
· High level of communication skills;
· Proactive – independence and ability to take responsibility;
- Full product ownership on all CRM product aspects;
- Prioritization of developments and work plans;
- Define and gather requirements and write BRDs;
- Lead platform product aspects across all project phases;
- Ongoing support for users;
- Design effecting and advanced UI;
- Coordination between the different business units and working in full collaboration with the different organizational units (marketing, development, qa and more);
Post-launch analysis of the product/project by performing user surveys, A/B tests and other usability tests;