With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- University degree (IT, Engineering) or equivalent professional experience;
- Demonstrated experience in hands on development leadership role;
- Proven experience in Agile environments and can work individually and as a team member;
- Demonstrated involvement in successful change initiatives associated with IT in business;
- Work experience: 3-5y in software development and at least 5 y in Solution Architecture design;
- In-depth understanding of banking environment, products and processes;
- Domain Driven Design approach;
- Service Oriented Architecture patterns especially REST APIs based implementation patterns;
- Oracle database;
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security etc.);
- Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful SDLC and CI/CD process;
- 8+ years of experience developing/architect/team lead web applications.
- Comfortable working with a high complexity technical landscape involving large components, often
mixed integration technologies;
- Define and evolve standards, tools and methodologies that provide practical support to the business,
accelerate the delivery of innovation and enable sustainable evolution;
- Create/define, adapt, validate solution design documents;
- Coaches more junior staff and brings relevant observations, ideas and practices;
- Identifies impacts of new architecture on existing Network and IT landscapes;
- Identifies potential synergies among solutions or projects;
- Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects;
- Sets clear, realistic , objectives and goals at project level;
- Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).