CORPORATE LEGAL OFFICER
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
The Corporate Legal Officer is responsible for providing accurate as well as timely support and advice on a worldwide level in the various domain of Corporate Law to Directors and Administrative & Financial Managers within the +50 different companies and branches of AMARIS.
The Corporate Legal Officer reports directly to the Corporate Legal Manager.
- Master graduate in Corporate Law and/or Business Law;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a related field in an international company or law firm;
- Ability to grasp complex areas of law rapidly and accurately;
- Ability to make research in national laws of different countries;
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Ensure legal knowledge is up to date and be proactive in sharing this with the team;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in an international business environment;
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently;
- Ability to work in English and French, third language would be a plus.
- Providing proactive legal assistance and advice during all stages in the life and functioning of the companies of the Group (creation, annual accounts, transfer, etc.);
- Ensuring that the legal documents (Minutes of Shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors’ resolutions, intragroup contracts, etc.) and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted and vetted;
- Managing external & internal legal resources where required;
- Participation to M&A process and shareholders agreements;
- Supervising, researching and analysing implication of legislation, case law, regulatory matters that affect the company and reporting them back to the Board;
- Working with other members on particular project such as policies, procedure…;
- More generally assessing and advising effectively to minimize and control risks to company and ensuring that the system, controls and process are appropriate as relevant.