Senior Java Developer
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
We are looking for an IT focused, consultancy oriented colleague with strong experience in Software Development.
You will play a key role in the development of their enterprise systems across all platforms.
You will be working with cutting edge technologies you will be responsible for end to end delivery of a variety of projects to enhance the functionality of the company's web based platform and in addition regular involvement in systems and business analysis, development and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Java;
- Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and Docker (nice to have);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
- Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus.
We also value:
- Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
- Gathering requirements from the business;
- Producing specification documents;
- Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
- Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
- Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
- Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).