Junior IT Recruiter - temporary 1 year
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
• +6 months of technical recruiting experience
• Knowledge regarding recruitment and selection methods and techniques
• Basic understanding of the IT domain
• Experience with LinkedIn, to include a pre-established network of contacts, and other social media sourcing
• Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills
• Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer)
• Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to develop hiring strategies
• Source externally and network to find technical candidates within the areas of engineering, system administration, quality assurance, and more
• Market the company to candidates, exercising a strong sense of what sells in competitive markets and how to package our development teams and roles in a compelling way
• Monitor progress against recruiting goals by reporting and ensuring data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.