HR Human Relations Student - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs HR Human Relations Student - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As an HR Administrative Internship, you will be:
* Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Responsible to create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries;
* Responsible for logistics tasks and office materials tracking, handling;
* Responsible to prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates, checks Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor/master in Finance / Economics / Languages;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Good English skills;
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to adapt;
* Willingness to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.