Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Facility Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• College diploma from a business administration school or equivalent experience required
• +1 year experience in a similar position
• Experience in customer service would be a plus
• English proficiency; fluency in a second European language is a competitive advantage
• Serve as back-up for Senior Facility Assistant provide front desk support to guests and clients
• Greet visitors and provide information as asked
• Answer telephone and handle flow of visitors
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirect calls, disseminate correspondence, schedule meetings etc.)
• Responsible for facilities coordination (working space, training rooms, organizations of meeting) and stock control (water, coffee, office supplies etc.). Order and follow-up on deliveries. Create and maintain liaison with external agencies and suppliers/vendors
• Onboarding/leaving of employees. Train new hires with preliminary work information, grants and revokes access.
• Coordinate all maintenance services and repairs pertaining to premises and related equipment, when these are reported or as per maintenance schedule, under direct supervision from Senior Facility Assistant and/or Facility Manager.
• Mobile telephony - Requests for subscription activation/de-activation/upgrade as received from managers under direct supervision from Senior Facility Assistant and/or Facility Manager
• Document registration and shipment – through postal offices
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Assertive approach, capable of handling challenging situations
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
• Capable to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
• Ability to liaise well with others
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and willing to take initiative
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
• Ability to prioritize tasks understanding of the local market and its resources
• Problem-solving skills and project management ability
• Analytical skills and reporting experience would be a plus